Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 3 1/3 C flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 C sugar
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 C canola oil
- 4 eggs, large
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 2/3 C water
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Crumble ingredients :
- ½ C cold butter, cubed
- ½ C light brown sugar
- ¾ C flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease two 8x4 bread pans
- In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg,
cloves, allspice, and ginger together.
- Add in granulated sugar and brown sugar; mix until combined.
- Make a well in the center and add in the oil. Mix just until the oil is combined
- Add in the eggs, 2 at a time, mixing after each addition
- Add in the pumpkin puree, water and vanilla extract, mixing until well combined.
- Divide the batter between the two bread pans. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and cinnamon together. Cut
in the butter with a fork or pastry cutter and mix until it resembles
- Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over both batters.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing loaves from the pans,
placing them on a wire rack to finish cooling.
Slice, serve and enjoy!