2 cans (15oz each) pumpkin puree
1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
3 apples (peeled, cored, and cut into small pieces)
1 C sugar
1/2 C honey
1 C apple cider
Pinch of salt
- Add all of the ingredients to the instant pot.
- Mix together.
- Put the lid in place on the Instant Pot.
- Press Manual for 15 minutes.
- Allow the instant pot do a natural release.
- As the pumpkin apple butter has completed cooking, allow it to cool.
- Then puree the mixture in a blender until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into sealable jars.