Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 29 minutes
Total Time 39 minutes
- 2 lbs beef roast cut into half.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2- 32 oz beef broth.
- 2 cans of baby white potatoes, cut in half.
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cans fire roasted tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons of oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 packet of onion soup
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups water
- Press the saute button and add your oil.
- When HOT add your salt and pepper seasoned meat.
- Brown for 4-5 minutes.
- Add 1 32oz of beef broth, cover and seal the vent.
- Set to the manual for 10 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to come down naturally for 10 minutes.
- Carefully open the vent and lid.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cover and seal the vent, set to manual for 14 minutes.
- Let the pressure come down naturally.
- Open the vent and remove the lid.
Allow to sit for 19 minutes before you serve.