Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 22 minutes
- 3 cups fresh blueberries cut in half
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, stems removed, chopped
- 3 jalapeños, minced, seeds removed
- 1 red onion, minced
- 2 red bell peppers, diced small, seeds removed
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Wash and pat dry your blueberries.
- Cut the blueberries in half.
- Set to the side.
- Dice your onion, cilantro, red onion, red bell peppers, and jalapeno.
- Add in your salt, and lemon juice.
- Stir until combined.
To add heat leave the seeds in the jalapeños