Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 23 minutes
Additional Time 1 minute
Total Time 26 minutes
- 1 banana (plus a few slices from another for garnish)
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- ½ C. 2% milk
- 1 C whipped topping
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened.
- Using the whisk attachment in a stand mixer, whip cream cheese.
- Break up banana into pieces and add to cream cheese. Continue to mix until smooth.
- In a small bowl, add milk and pudding mix. Stir until combined.
- Add this mixture into the cream cheese. Whip until incorporated.
- Turn off and add whipped topping. Turn on low until everything is mixed.
- Add to a serving dish.
- Garnish with thin slices of banana and a dollop of whipped topping.