Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Additional Time 1 minute
Total Time 48 minutes
- 3lb pork ribs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, or brown sugar substitute
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water or apple juice
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the ribs, generously.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar, paprika and mustard powder over the ribs and then rib all over.
- Place ribs in Instant Pot.
- Add apple cider vinegar and water (or apple juice, if desired).
- For a smokey finish, add a teaspoon of liquid smoke to the cooking liquid.
- Secure the Instant Pot lid and set for 45 minutes on meat setting.
- Natural release.
if you want a crispy finish, you can cook in the Instant Pot for 35 minutes and then set under the broiler of your oven for 2 minutes.