1 3lb pork tenderloin
2 teaspoons dehydrated garlic
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 Tablespoons paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste
3 Tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Pat dry your pork tenderloin and season with dehydrated garlic, onion
- powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place oil in the Instant Pot and set to saute.
- Add the pork tenderloin when the oil is hot and brown on each side, about
- 3-4 minutes each before flipping.
- Once the pork tenderloin is browned all over, turn off the saute mode and add 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar.
- Secure the lid and cook on meat setting for 30 minutes.
- Natural release.