- 1 meaty ham bone or smoked ham hock
- 1 (16 ounce) bag dried baby limas
- 1 (32 ounce) carton chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 onion, peeled but intact
- 4 cups water
1. Sort beans to remove rocks and moldy beans.
2. Place beans in pressure cooker. Add the
remaining ingredients to the pressure cooker, not filling over half way to
3. Close and set the value to sealing. Set the pressure cooker to manual or pressure cook for 40 minutes. Naturally release for 10 minutes before a quick release.
4. Carefully remove garlic, bay leaf, onion, and ham
bone from the pressure cooker. Remove the ham from the bone, cutting into
smaller pieces if needed, and return to the pressure cooker