Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 2 minutes
Total Time 47 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb- French Bread loaves, cut into chunks
- 3 cups chopped gala apples into small chunks
- 7 large eggs- room temp
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. apple pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- Use a 9×13 inch casserole baking dish.
- Spray it with non-stick baking spray.
- Chop your bread and gala apples.
- Set to the side.
- Combine the bread chunks and chopped apples and lay evenly in the casserole dish.
- Add your a large bowl, add your eggs, milk, whipping cream, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Whisk to combine.
- Pour the mixture over bread.
- Cover the casserole with foil wrap and store in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- In a small saucepan add your butter and sugar.
- Over medium heat stir until combined.
- Drizzle the sauce on top of the casserole.