A Spiked Skillet Peach Pecan and Blueberry Crumble for two–the perfect way to end an evening with your loved one!
Who is a fan of peaches?! Truth be told, I am a fan of fresh peaches, but cooked peaches… that’s a taste I’ve had to overcome over my childhood years. My mother is a huge fan of peach crisp… and when I was younger we had a pair of gorgeous peach trees. The trees would produce softball sized fruit that would ultimately get sold, canned, frozen and made into my mom’s favorite dishes.
This week’s #SundaySupper gave me the opportunity to share yet another crisp recipe with you. You can take this dish and have it ready in less than 30 minutes. Add a little bourbon and make this crumble for two! The addition of tender blueberries, a nice added touch of crunch from the pecans and scoop of vanilla ice cream put it over the top!
Whether you are enjoying a evening in without kids or just with your special someone… this recipe is for you!
- 2 cups peaches, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 2 tablespoons sugar (plus or minus depending on the sweetness of the peaches)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- In a small bowl combine the peaches, blueberries, pecans and bourbon.
- In another bowl combine the 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Toss the peach mixture and the sugar mixture together and pour into two individual cast iron skillets.
- In another bowl, combine the 1/4 cup flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbles and sprinkle over the peach mixture.
- Bake at 375*F for 15-20 minutes or until browned.
- Serve warm with ice cream!
Don’t forget to check out the remaining Peach! recipes!
- Brandy Peach Lemonade by Nosh My Way
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Sunday Supper Movement
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie by Cooking Chat
- Frozen Peach Margarita by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Peach Ginger Bellini by kimchi MOM
- Peach Whiskey Smash by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Trà Đào (Vietnamese Peach Tea) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ginger Peach Freezer Jam by Peaceful Cooking
Sides & Salads:
- Chicken, Peaches, and Arugula on a Focaccia Roll by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Peach & Basil Flatbread by My Life Cookbook
- Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Peach Glazed Pork Chops and Stuffing by Life Tastes Good
- Pork Tacos with Grilled Peach Salsa by Baking Sense
- Roasted Flank Steak with Fresh Peach Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Any Fruit Custard Pie by Wholistic Woman
- Biscuit Topped Peach Cobbler by Palatable Pastime
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Easy Peach Cobbler Minis by April Golightly
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Gluten Free Peach Apricot Crisp by Desserts Required
- Grilled Peach Melba by Hardly A Goddess
- Honey Almond Ricotta Stuffed Grilled Peaches by She Loves Biscotti
- No-Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles by Crazed Mom
- Peaches and Cream Pie by Cooking on the Ranch
- Peach and Pistachio Tart by Caroline’s Cooking
- Peach Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peach Honey Pecan Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Peach Willy by Monica’s Table
- Roasted Peach and Lime Sorbet by Brunch-n-Bites
- Rustic Peaches & Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Simple Peach Cobbler by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Spiked Skillet Peach, Pecan and Blueberry Crumble by From Gate to Plate
- Streusel-Topped Peach Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Fruit Pie by Pies and Plots
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement