Looking for a new dip recipe? This Bacon Cheddar and Chives Dip is great with chips, crackers or even veggies!
Welcome to another month of Secret Recipe Club with Group D! This month I have been paired with Karen of Lavender and Lovage! Oh my word — her blog is stunning. She blogs from the wonder country of France and I must admit I’m extremely jealous because France is on my bucket list, but I doubt I ever make it back overseas 🙁 … but who knows. Karen’s recipes are friendly and her photos are gorgeous. Much better than mine. So if you want to see pretty photos of this Bacon Cheddar and Chives Dip, you better head over to her blog :P. I really wanted to try this Creme Egg & Malteser Chocolate Tiffin Bundt Cake for Easter, but time just got away from me! It looks so delic! Just like this Provence Beef Casserole!
I chose the Bacon Chedder and Chives Dip because I’m a huge fan of dips. I don’t know why, but I just like snacking on crackers and dip. With Easter being yesterday, it was a great opportunity to have others try it out!
Everything I love in a recipe!!
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 4 tablespoons fresh chives, rough chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, rough chopped
- To Taste salt
- To Taste pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Crackers, chips, pita bread, anything to dip with!
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with chips, crackers or anything you'd like!