A creamy No-Bake Chocolate Cake Batter Cheesecake Pie is quick, easy and delicious!
Last year Camilla at Culinary Adventures with Camilla rallied some blogging friends to help her celebrate her 15th wedding anniversary. She was only looking for fifteen cheesecake recipes. But we posted waaaaaay more than #FifteenCheesecakes.
It was such a hit and we all had so much fun that she decided to see if she could get enthusiasm for another round of cheesecakes. Yep. This is an encore performance by some of her favorite foodie bloggers.
Last year I didn’t get to participate in celebrating with her cheesecakes, but needless to say I couldn’t resist this year! Happy Anniversary Cam!
It’s not new news to tell you that I’m a huge cheesecake fan. Like Cam, I have always considered having a wedding cake made out of cheesecake… whenever that day gets here! For this event I wanted to try something a little different, but something that is still knock-your-socks-off delicious! That’s what leads me to a No-Bake Chocolate Cake Batter Cheesecake Pie. Try saying that 10 times fast!
We start this with a graham cracker pie crust… or you can use an Oreo crust if you prefer. Since this is a no-bake there is no eggs. Simply cream cheese, sugar, cake mix, vanilla and cool whip. Easy peasy! I started adding a little chocolate cake mix at a time because I didn’t want to make it too thick, but I ended up adding 2 cups! Holy cow I was shocked lol, but I wanted it to have a really chocolatey flavor… after all how can it be a chocolate cake batter cheesecake if it doesn’t taste like chocolate?
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 3 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups chocolate cake mix, dry (I used Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge)
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cool whip, thawed
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, mixing until smooth.
- Mix in the cake mix.
- Then add the milk and vanilla, mixing until smooth again.
- Slowly whip in the cool whip, just until combined.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust.
- Sprinkle with the sprinkles.
- Serve and or refrigerate for up to 2 hours. (I've ate it right after being made and after refrigerating).
Be sure to check out the remaining cheesecakes!! I can’t decide which one I’m going to make first… can you??