No mixer. One bowl. 30 minutes. One Bowl Blondies.
No mixer. One bowl. 30 minutes. No baking experience needed. These will soon become a favorite. I want to thank The Secret Recipe Club to introducing me to Life on Food by Emily; my assigned blogger for February. This is my first month participating with the club and I’m excited to join the fun.
There’s always got to be something sweet in this house and I haven’t made blondies or brownies, for that matter, in awhile. When I was browsing Life on Food and found these One Bowl Blondies… I knew I needed to make them.
I made these according to Emily’s instructions and tossed in mini chocolate chips and topped them with sprinkles before baking. They came out beautiful! Add a scoop of ice cream on top of them while they’re still warm… and I don’t even have to tell you how delic that is!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350*F and line an 8x8 pan with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl, cream together the melted butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- Add the salt and flour, mixing just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread in the bottom of the 8x8 dish and top with sprinkles.
- Bake at 350*F for 25-30 minutes or until tests done.
- Serve warm with ice cream!
Be sure to check out the others to see who was assigned to my blog! I’m excited to find out.
Hope you enjoyed these quick and easy, One Bowl Blondies!