A warm chocolatey Bundt cake spiked with Bailey’s Irish Creme makes this Irish Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake a perfect dessert on a winter night!
Welcome to November’s #BundtBakers!! This month the theme is “Hot Chocolate”. I was excited about this event and as you can see from all the participants it was a popular event!
When I think of hot chocolate… it makes me think of cold winter nights setting in front of the fireplace in Denver AND chilly Sunday afternoons at Arrowhead Stadium with my best friends watching the Kansas City Chiefs play! Which that brings me to my version of hot chocolate.
Shh… don’t tell, but when we’re at Arrowhead we kind of sneak a few shots of Bailey’s Irish Creme in with us so we can mix it with our hot chocolate. Like I said…. sssshhh don’t tell!! 🙂 There’s just not a good hot chocolate without it being spiked and Bailey’s is the best… in my opinion that is lol.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Creme Liqueur
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- Chocolate, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350*F and butter and flour a 10-cup Bundt Pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, Bailey's, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
- Sift in dry ingredients, mixing until smooth.
- Pour into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350*F for 40-50 minutes or until tests done.
- Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a cooling rack.
- Drizzle with chocolate (white or dark).
Head on over and check out all of the different variations of hot chocolate… in a Bundt Cake form!
- Autumn Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Aztec Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by I Sugar Coat It!
- Baileys Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Liv for Cake
- Bourbon Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Bourbon Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by I Bake He Shoots
- Carob and Hot Chocolate Cake by A Kingdom for A Cake
- Chocolate and Tiffany’s Bundtcake by La Mejor Manera
- Chocolate Chips Orange Bundt Cake by Basic N Delicious
- Hot Chocolate & Caramel Bundt Cake by I love Bundt Cakes
- Hot Chocolate Bundt with Godiva Glaze by Our Good Life
- Hot Chocolate Buttered Rum Bundt by The Crumby Cupcake
- Hot Chocolate Habanero Bundt Cake by Brunch with Joy
- Hot Chocolate Lavender Bundt Cake by Adventures in All Things Food
- Hot Cocoa Almond Bundt Cake by SimplyVeggies
- Irish Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by From Gate to Plate
- Kahlua Drenched Dark Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Baking in Pyjamas
- Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Mocha Bundt Cake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Nutella & Toffee Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
- Orange Pisco White Chocolate Bundt by Food Lust People Love
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cake by The Spiced Life
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Bundt by Tartacadabra
- Toffee Chip Hot Chocolate Pound Cake by Magnolia Days
- White Hot Chocolate Peppermint Bundt by Noshing With The Nolands
- White Hot Chocolate Pound Cake by My Catholic Kitchen
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.
You can stalk From Gate to Plate by following at these watering holes…
You may also be interested in: